What Seth Godin Thinks About the State of Social Media – Social Pros Podcast
“In This Episode”
- Why marketing still matters.
- Why marketing and advertising are not the same thing.
- Why social media success is about having a noteworthy product, not a noteworthy post.
- How clickbait earns distrust and ultimately loses customers.
- Why consistency is more valuable than authenticity.
- How to market to people’s beliefs.
- Why “want” and customer experience are greater than “need” in first world marketing.
Source: Social Pros Podcast
What Seth Godin Thinks About the State of Social Media