Resources to produce amazing blog content your audience will love. Simple Blog Writing Format to follow.
Ready to start blogging to increase traffic and conversions on your site? Here’s the perfect blog writing format to get you started.
There is no doubt that blogging is one of the best ways to get your business out in front of your ideal customer or client.
While blog writing can be time consuming and it can at times be challenging to think of new content, it is one of the best ways to get your audiences attention.
Blogging allows you to connect with your readers, offer them valuable information and to showcase your products or services.
Without boring you with details about all of the reasons why you should be blogging. Let’s just look at the stats…
Check Out This Info
If you are ready to up your blogging strategy for this year. Here’s a perfect place to help you get started.
How to Write a Blog Post From Start to Finish | Neil Patel
Once you go through this training – now what?
Need some inspiration for what to write about?
Here are some great ways to get you started.
- FAQ’s – what questions do you get asked all the time by prospective customers or current clients? Answer those questions in a blog post
- What does your ideal customer struggle with? What questions keep them up at night that you can answer?
- Case Studies – Inspire your audience with success stories of your customers or clients
- Teach Something – What can you teach your audience?
- Lists – Your favorite books, classes, products, etc
- What’s trending in the news and on social? Can you speak for (or against) popular opinion?
Good luck! Now get to writing!